Alcohol License

Liquor licenses are issued by the Washington State Liquor Control Board.

For information regarding licensing for retail businesses such as grocery stores, restaurants, nightclubs, and taverns or non retail businesses such as breweries, wineries, distilleries, and distributors visit

For information regarding special licenses for special occasions or banquet permits visit