Reporting Animal Issues

Animal Cruelty, Neglect, or Aggressive Dogs

Contact an officer by calling 911. Either a patrol officer or the community service officer will be dispatched to gather initial information and take any immediate action that may be necessary.

Nuisance and Barking Dogs

To report a nuisance or barking dog in your area, please dial 911. Continuous and ongoing problems of this sort should also be reported to Snohomish Police Animal Control at 425-388-6273.

Information for the Barking Dog’s owner

Problems such as excessive barking can result in neighborhood disputes and violations of animal control ordinances. For information regarding how to alter your dog’s barking behaviors, please view the animal control barking dog help sheet.